The Brecon Beacons has re-opened to visitors, meaning you can once again climb Pen y Fan.
The park authority announced that following the lifting of the five-mile ban in Wales, the remaining access area and rights of way closures in the Brecon Beacons National Park had been removed.
On Monday morning, a statement said: “We are looking forward to providing a warm Welsh welcome to the Brecon Beacons National Park, however we would like to ask visitors to follow the First Minster of Wales’ request to visit Wales safely.
“We ask that you plan ahead as although footpaths and car parks are open many associated facilities are not.
“Please remember that if it feels too crowded it is too crowded and have a ‘plan B’ ready for your visit.”
In March, police set up road blocks to turn people away from the Welsh beauty spot after huge crowds congregated at sites.
Pen y Fan alone saw hundreds of cars lined up on the side of the A470 as people sought to get out of their homes and into the fresh air.
The First Minister of Wales has urged visitors to the country to behave safely and respectfully as restrictions on travel are lifted.
The “stay local” requirement – advising people to remain within five miles of their home – ended today, allowing visitors to travel into and around Wales for the first time since lockdown measures were introduced in March.
Outdoor attractions can also re-open, paving the way for the tourism sector to begin welcoming guests from July 11, if conditions allow.
And people from two households can form one extended household from Monday, July 6, enabling families to be reunited.
Mark Drakeford, the First Minister of Wales, said: “We live in such a beautiful part of the world and I know many of us are looking forward to visiting beaches, the countryside and our many beauty spots.
“People throughout Wales have done so much over the last few months to follow the rules and help reduce the spread of coronavirus – I thank them for their patience and understanding. I ask them to continue in this spirit.
“Unfortunately, over the recent weeks we’ve seen the results of people not treating parts of Wales with respect, with crowds leaving piles of litter in their wake.
“This selfish behaviour is a blight on our beauty spots and puts people at risk.
“While many footpaths and car parks are re-opening, not all facilities will be available in every location straight away.”
Chief Executive of the Brecon Beacons National Park Authority, Julian Atkins, said “We know how much everyone has missed the Brecon Beacons and enjoying our National Park.
“With our communities we look forward to welcoming you as you visit Wales safely. Please respect people, protect the natural environment and enjoy the National Park safely.”