You may have already heard the news that tech giants Apple are launching a new streaming service to compete with Netflix and Amazon Prime.
The new and refurbished version of Apple TV launches here in the UK tomorrow on Friday November 1st with monthly subscriptions starting at £4.99
While Apple cannot yet boast the same array of TV shows and movies that their rivals can, there’s little to doubt their budget.
In a bid to undercut their competitors, Apple are also offering Apple TV+ out for free to students who have an Apple Music subscription.
To access Apple TV, you will need to purchase the Apple TV app. The app will be available on Smart TV’s as well as on iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Current Prices On Streaming Devices
Apple TV Shows
– The Morning Show – Drama series starring Steve Carrell, Jennifer Aniston and Reece Witherspoon based on the book Top of the Morning: Inside the Cutthroat World of Morning TV .
– See – Starring Jason Mamoa and Alfre Woodard, the show is set in a post-apocalyptic world where a virus has wiped out most of mankind.
– Dickinson – This coming of age comedy stars Hailee Steinfeld. According to Apple it “audaciously explores the constraints of society, gender and family” .
– For All Mankind – The sci-fi series explores an alternate reality if the 1960s space race between the United States and Soviet Union had gone further.
– Helpsters – Catering for all audiences, Helpsters is designed for little ones to watch and learn basic computer coding and how to solve problems.
– Snoopy in Space – The peanuts gang are back as Snoopy – accompanied by his usual band of friends including Charlie Brown – attempts to fulfil his dream of becoming a NASA astronaut.
– Oprah’s Book Club – American TV star Oprah is opening up her infamous Book Club to a bigger audience. New episodes will be launched every two months.
– Carpool Karaoke: The Series – James Corden’s popular web-series now has a new home. Episodes are currently in development.